Chair massage is a style of seated massage that focuses on your back, shoulders, neck, arms, and hands. The massage sessions are typically shorter, lasting anywhere from 5 – 30 minutes. During the massage, you are seated in a special chair with your face resting in a cradle, and you arms resting on a supportive pad. Your back and neck relax while the therapist relieves muscle tension using massage techniques such as kneading, compression and tapotement. Because Chair massage is performed fully clothed, and requires no oil, they can be done anywhere! Chair massages is the perfect addition to your event or party! We have offered Chair massage at bachelorette parties, birthdays, ladies night events, health fairs, corporate events, spa parties, sporting events, and product launches. The sky is the limit! You provide a nice space for the massage, and we bring the rest!
Benefits of regular chair massage include:
- Increased alertness, creative thinking, and decision-making
- Relief of muscle fatigue and headaches
- Lowered anxiety and improved sleep
- Supportive of the immune system
- Decreased stress symptoms
Corporate Chair Massage:
Chair massage can also be used as part of an office Health and Wellness Plan. Studies show that US Companies lose 200 Billion dollars per year due to stress-related missed work days. Providing regular chair massage is an inexpensive 100% tax-deductible perk for your employees can actually decrease employee turn-over, and save your company money! The cost can be fully company funded, split by the company and the employee, or fully employee funded, with the company allowing the employee to take a break from their regular day to participate. We will provide you with a sign-up sheet in advance of your scheduled day.
Our massage chair is highly-specialized, and can even accommodate women’s skirts, dresses, and business suits.
Benefits for your Company include:
- Increased cooperation and collaboration
- Improvement in accuracy, problem-solving and project success
- A feeling of acknowledgement and appreciation from your employees
- Improved job satisfaction
- A way to attract and retain top-quality employees
- Reduction of the high cost of employee turnover
- Reduced sick time and absenteeism
- Increased morale and company pride
2 hours = $100 (approx. Twelve 10-minute massages, or Eight 15-minute massages)
4 hours = $200 (approx. 24 10-minute massages, or 16 15-minute massages)
5 hours = $250 (approx. 30 10-minute massages, or 20 15-minute massages)